A solar-powered pump runs on electricity generated by photovoltaic panels. Solar pumps are useful where grid electricity is unavailable and alternative sources do not provide sufficient energy. This type of system plays a magnificent role in water-efficient irrigation systems for its good stability and reliability. Solar water pump system in agriculture is successful and highly efficient.
- Cost implication –They have extremely low operating costs.
- Solar pumps are generally low-maintenance.
- Productivity increases in times of need- When it’s hot and sunny people tend to use more water, and livestock will hang closer to water troughs. A solar water pump moves more water in sunny weather
- They’re easy to transport and relocate.
- Highly efficiency
- Energy saving
- Environment Friendly
- Watering livestock
- Industrial water supply
- Residential and swimming pool applications.
- Wild animals watering Drinking Water Extraction
- Daily water needs application
- Tank Storage
- Deep borehole extraction and remote storage pumping
- Land and Farm Irrigations
- Round About and Garden irrigation